Private Client Fee Earner
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a full time Private Client Solicitor or Legal Executive (FCILEx) to join the Private Client team at Wace Morgan in Shrewsbury.
As a Private Client Solicitor or Legal Executive, you will play a pivotal role in providing expert legal advice and guidance to our clients in matters relating to wills, probate, estate planning, trusts and other private client services. You will be responsible for managing your own caseload while delivering a personalised and efficient service to our diverse client base.
The candidate must have at least 5+ years PQE with knowledge in the following, but not limited to, key areas:-
- Estate Administration
- Estate Planning
- Powers of Attorney
The successful candidate will be expected to have the following attributes:-
- Be proactive in their approach
- Have excellent client service skills
- The ability to confidently communicate with a variety of different stakeholders
- The ability to manage a varied and occasionally complex workload
- Be commercially astute
- Confidently work within the realms of a comprehensive compliance framework
In return we can offer the successful candidate a role in a friendly and cooperative team within an environment that constantly strives to exceed our clients’ expectations. Hybrid working is available following successful completion of probationary period.
Closing date for applications is Friday 5th April 2024