Commercial Property Solicitors
Our Commercial Property department offers practical, experienced advice on all aspects of Commercial Property. Our team of professionals is headed by Zara Oliver, and have decades of experience providing practical advice on non-contentious commercial property and agricultural property related issues.
We act for a broad range of clients including commercial property developers, individuals, farmers, property companies and landed estates.
We offer advice in the following areas:
- Sales and Purchases – both Freehold and Leasehold. Our team has decades of experience with ensuring your property transaction is completed as efficiently and smoothly as possible.
- Landlord & Tenant – we can provide practical legal advice to landlords and tenants, including commercial leases both retail and business.
- Conditional contracts – we can advise on conditional contracts, such as contracts that are conditional on planning
- Option Agreements – we can advise on options for land purchases
- Overage arrangements – we can provide legal advice to you regarding proposed overaged clawback arrangements
- Residential Development – we do bespoke work for some of the region’s largest private developers, including acquisitions and plot sales.
Many of our clients are well-established in the region, and have worked with us for a number of years and in some cases for multiple generations. They trust us to provide a timely and efficient service.
We act for a number of local developers, including one of Shropshire’s largest privately owned house builders, providing assistance in both site acquisitions and plot sales. For further information on services for developers, please see our Residential Development page.
We also act for a diverse portfolio of landlord and tenant clients both rural and urban and have strong relationships with a number of farming businesses. For further information, see our Agricultural Department.
To discuss your Commercial Property needs, contact one of our experts today on 01743 280 100.
Our staff members committed to continuing professional development, which allows them to give the most up to date advice to their clients. We support our staff members in their membership to the following national professional organisations:
- Country Land & Business Association
A national organisation safeguarding the interests of those responsible for land property and business throughout England and Wales.
- Agricultural Law Association
A national organisation providing a forum to share expertise and seek advice for professionals involved in agriculture including solicitors, accountants, bankers and farm business consultants.