Zoe has experience in dealing with the following:-
- Conditional sale contracts of both freehold and leasehold land incorporating development obligations;
- Conditional agreements for lease conditional on the development of a property to include planning and construction obligations;
- S106 and s278 agreements;
- Construction documents: professional warranties, professional appointments and amends to the standard form of building contract;
- Lease of retail and commercial units and all ancillary lease documentation: licences to assign, licence to alter, licences to occupy and lease variations;
- Contracts dealing with the sale of a business;
- Option agreements (acting for landowner and purchaser);
- Reports on title for large commercial lenders; and
- Financial documents: overage agreements, legal charge and funding agreements.
Zoe qualified in 2008 in a top tier Birmingham firm where she gained a vast amount of experience working alongside large commercial developers; private and commercial investors; commercial lenders and pension schemes before joining a niche commercial practice where she continued to work alongside large commercial clients.
Zoe has a practical no-nonsense approach to the law, aiming to achieve the best results for her clients as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Away from the office Zoe enjoys shopping, socialising with friends and spending time with her young family.
*We use the word “Partner” to refer to an employee or consultant who is a senior lawyer with significant experience, standing and/or qualifications.