Personal Injury Solicitors
Having an accident or injury for which you are not to blame can be one of the most stressful life experiences, particularly if you are unable to work or incur expenses while on your road to recovery. Our Personal Injury specialists have over 50 years experience in personal injury claims between them, and can provide you with practical and compassionate advice.
We advise on the following types of Personal Injury:
- Military Injury Claims – we have decades of experience in Military Personal Injury Law and related claims. For more information, see our dedicated Military page
- Road Traffic Accidents – we are committed to supporting pedestrians, motorists and cyclists who have been injured on the roads
- Accidents at work – including slips & trips, industrial and agricultural accidents.
- Clinical negligence claims – we offer practical and compassionate advice regarding all types of clinical negligence claims, including surgical errors, delayed/missed diagnoses and prescription errors
- Public/Occupiers liability claims – if you have sustained an injury in a public place or on someone else’s’ property, we can help. This includes slips and trips on the highway, accidents in hotels and other public places.
- Fatal Accidents – we can offer support and representation at coroner’s inquest and subsequent claims.
- Bullying & Harassment We can also offer advice on claims relating to psychiatric injuries as a result of Bullying and Harrassment at work. We do this work in conjunction with our Employment Department experts, in order to give you the most accurate advice.
Contact the team on 01743 280 100 to discuss your circumstances. We are happy to discuss any case without commitment to advise you by telephone or email.
Often we find clients are told by their insurer that they have to use a particular “Solicitor” which is not correct and we are happy to arrange transfer of your file to us in this situation.
We offer a “No win No fee” agreement and therefore only receive payment if we are successful.
We help clients from all walks of life, and have secured results that allow them to move past their injury. Unlike most Solicitors we have always relied on personal recommendation from beginning to end:
Jeremy Taylor has dealt with our case, in the most professional manner possible. His knowledge and dedication to our family needs have been first class. He has given 100% to what we have needed and has gone ‘over and above’ his duty and care.
The service received from Clare Dalby cannot be faulted. She understood my issue and has been sympathetic and professional throughout, keeping me updated of any progress or delay. Thank you Clare – your assistance is much appreciated.
Medical Negligence – I was very satisfied with the service I received. Victoria Clements was extremely helpful & knowledgeable in this field. I trusted her completely & in doing so had a very good result.
Our approach is honest, practical and friendly. The team is always happy to take your call to discuss your case and provide a listening ear during what can be a very difficult time. Our experience means we can give you realistic advice as to the success of your claim, and we will never advise you to pursue the claim if we do not believe it is in your best interests.
The department is led by Clare Dalby, an accredited Senior Litigator and Military Injury Specialist with the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL). This recognises her decades of experience managing Personal Injury and Military Personal Injury claims, in particular Serious Injury claims arising out of Road Traffic Accidents, Accidents at work, Fatal Accidents and Clinical Negligence.
Clare is also Vice-Chair for the Forces Law Network, thanks to her significant experience in Military Personal Injury law.
Jeremy Taylor is a specialist in Forces Law claims, and assists the department on a consultancy basis. He has particular interest in pelvic stress injuries, bullying at work and stress claims. Jeremy has acted for the victims of the Shrewsbury Gas Explosion and has extensive experience in high value claims of this nature.
Our staff members committed to continuing professional development, which allows them to give the most up to date advice to their clients. We support our staff members in their membership to the following national professional organisations:
- Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL)
We hold corporate membership with APIL, which demonstrates our firm-wide commitment to protecting and enhancing access to justice, improving the services provided for victims of personal injury and continuing professional development.
- Forces Law
We are founding members of this national organisation which is a network of civilian lawyers who specialise in advising serving and former members of the armed forces, their families and dependents.