At Wace Morgan we have an experienced team of lawyers dealing with all aspects of Conveyancing. Whether you are a first time buyer or a seasoned property professional, we guide you through the conveyancing process with careful consideration for your requirements and timescale.
We assist with any aspect of the following:
- Sales and Purchases – we undertake the Sale and/or Purchase of all properties or pieces of land, including Freehold and Leasehold.
- Re-Mortgaging – we advise on the new mortgage offer and liaise on your behalf with your existing and new lenders.
- Equity Release –we have years of experience in this specialist type of mortgage that allows you to release equity built up in a property.
- Transfer of Equity – transfers from joint names to sole name and vice versa can sometimes be required due to a change in circumstances – we can process the transfer efficiently and our Wills, Trusts & Probate department can advise on any future implications this may have on your current Will.
- Voluntary First Registration – if your property is not registered with HM Land Registry (HMLR) you could be at risk from potential fraudsters. We handle registering your land with HMLR, so you can have peace of mind.
We act for clients all over Shropshire and Mid-Wales as well as nationally and internationally. We assist First Time Buyers to navigate the pitfalls as they get onto the property ladder, as well as Military Personnel to purchase a property through Forces Help to Buy.
We have an excellent reputation with our clients – here is some of their feedback:
We have only the highest praise for Sue Cornish. She navigated a highly tricky property sale with professionalism, competence and grace. Without Sue, I don’t think we would ever have reached the point of purchase!
Very impressed with the service from Wace Morgan. Debby Gittins was always on hand to talk us through the process & answer our questions. Would highly recommend.
I was very impressed with the service I received from Claire Jenkins and her team. The level of communication exceeded expectations. The purchase of my new home couldn’t have gone more smoothly.
A complicated transaction involving the sale of a freehold property plus the purchase of a leasehold new-build property with CGT implications- all satisfactorily completed within a set time scale.
Our staff members committed to continuing professional development, which allows them to give the most up to date advice to their clients, as well as maintain the highest possible standards of compliance. We are members of the following national bodies:
- Law Society’s Conveyancing Quality Scheme
We were the first firm of Solicitors in Shrewsbury to become accredited members of the scheme, which provides a nationally recognised quality standard for residential conveyancing practices.
- Law Society Property Section
The community for residential and commercial property practitioners, providing opportunities to share knowledge and expertise to support members’ professional development.