Wace Morgan has been offering practical and experienced legal advice to landowners and farming businesses in Shropshire and Mid-Wales for over 250 years. Our expert team of agricultural and commercial lawyers have worked with generations of rural families to ensure that all aspects of their businesses run smoothly, from Employment Issues and Land Sales and Purchases to Family Law and Succession Planning.
We can offer a range of commercial services to meet the changing needs of your business. Our experienced Solicitors can advise on all of the following areas:
- Sales and Purchases – our team has decades of experience with ensuring your property transaction is completed as efficiently and smoothly as possible.
- Landlord & Tenant – we can provide practical legal advice to landlords and tenants. With many farms diversifying their business, we can offer tailored advice relating to non-agricultural tenancies such as holiday accommodation.
- Options – we understand that expanding your business needs to be right for you. We can advise on options for land purchases, allowing you to make sure your acquisition works for you.
- Easements/wayleave – this can be a complex area of land law, but our experts are on hand to advise on any easements and wayleaves that may impact your land.
- Re-financing – if you are expanding your business, the process of refinancing can be stressful. We can smooth the process of applying for finance, leaving you free to plan for your business’ future.
Our Commercial Disputes team regularly advises farmers, agricultural businesses, and landowners on the best resolution across a wide range of contentious issues.
Having worked with multi-generation farms and agricultural businesses, we understand the importance of planning ahead to secure the business for the future.
Our Wills, Trusts and Probate department is on hand to meet your needs and can advise on a wide variety of issues from maximising eligibility for (and making best use of) agricultural and business property relief, ensuring your business passes to the next generation in an effective and tax efficient way.
For more information on Succession Planning, visit our Wills, Trusts and Probate Department.
Employment for Business
Employment can be a challenging area for any agricultural business. Our employment specialists can offer advice on a wide range of employment issues, including Tide Accommodation.