Wace Morgan welcomes Partner Esther Richards into the Civil Litigation team
Wace Morgan are very pleased to announce that Esther Richards has joined Wace Morgan as a Partner in the Civil Litigation team.
Esther qualified as a Solicitor in 2009 and brings to Wace Morgan a wealth of experience not least in the following areas:-
- Commercial litigation and contract disputes including high value claims and those involving cross border issues.
- Property and Land Disputes including commercial and residential landlord and tenant disputes, boundary issues, claims involving easements and covenants, land registration and claims in the First Tier Tribunal (Property Chamber).
- Director and Shareholder Disputes
- Partnership Disputes
- Disputes involving Wills and Probate including disputes regarding the validity of wills and claims under the Inheritance (Provision for Family and Dependants) Act 1975
- Agricultural Disputes
- Professional Negligence Claims
Chris Detheridge, Managing Director commented ‘We are very pleased to h
ave Esther on board and her appointment significantly strengthens the Civil Litigation team’
If you would like to speak to Esther, you can either phone her on 01743 266877 or alternatively Esther can be emailed on email@example.com