Our Shrewsbury Office requires a Solicitor or Legal Executive to join the Litigation Team in our well established firm, providing a wide variety of Legal Services both locally and nationally. This position is offered as Full Time but Part Time may be considered.
Wace Morgan actively encourage all aspects of learning, progression and Professional Development.
The ideal candidate should be able to deal with a varied caseload to include but not exclusive to the following:
- Contract Disputes
- Contested Wills and Probate actions including claims under the Inheritance Act 1975
- Property Litigation including disputes between commercial landlords and tenants and possession claims
- Professional negligence actions particularly involving Solicitors and Surveyors
- Trust Litigation
- Partnership and Shareholder Disputes
- Boundary Disputes
- Experience within Personal Injury would also be advantageous
Closing dates for applications 26th July 2019
For further information or to apply for the position, please forward a covering letter and your CV to: