Wace Morgan offers high quality legal services within the Shrewsbury area and beyond. Due to increased continued business needs, we are recruiting an, ideally experienced, in-house IT Administrator
Your role as an IT Administrator will involve assisting the business in the day to day IT function to include support in the following list of areas :-
- IT and Digital Dictation systems
- Communications such as email, internet and digital telephone system
- PC’s and printers (Hardware and Software) and photocopiers, including integrated fax machine
- Assist in the management of network security,
- Implementation and management of back-up processes.
- Assist in the management and maintenance of servers
- Setting up remote meetings
- Dealing with IT queries from members of staff including those who are working from home or remotely.
- To contribute to the ongoing development and maintenance of the Proclaim Case Management system.
- To assist the IT team in the management and delivery of IT, Hardware and Software upgrades.
The role represents an exciting opportunity for an individual to join our Administration team at a time when we are developing and implement new processes and systems. Training will be provided.
For a more detailed Job Description and Person Specification click here.
Please forward a CV and Covering letter to email@example.com
Closing Date: By 5 pm on Friday 7th May 2021