An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Business Manager to join Wace Morgan.
Wace Morgan have been established for over 250 years and offer high quality legal services to the people and businesses of Shrewsbury and beyond. Due to the retirement of the existing Business Manager, The Directors wish to appoint an ambitious, focused and dedicated Business Manager.
The role will involve assisting the Managing Director with the day to day.
Financial control, compliance and management of the Company
Your role as Business Manager will involve:-
- Supporting the Directors in developing and implementing the Business Strategy of the Company
- Financial responsibility for the business and Clients accounts in line with the Solicitors Accounts Rules, including budgeting and Cash Flow Forecasting
- Compliance under the ISO9001:2015, Lexcel and other quality standards
- Regulatory requirements including the SRA Code of Conduct
- Operational responsibility including premises, communications and IT
The applicant will require strong leadership and personal skills. They will be an effective communicator, have a very good knowledge of IT and have experience within compliance, ideally within a Legal framework.
Please see the detailed Job Description and Person Specification
Please forward a CV and Covering letter to email@example.com
Closing Date: By 5 pm on Friday 19th March 2021